Skip to content

CWC Flooring

cwc2.jpg
Centenary Celebrations

Striking reproductions of Chelsea Football Club's logo produced of Polysafe flooring are featured in the club's Centenary Hall where an exhibition celebrates 100 years of football in the London Borough.

 
You are here: Home arrow About CWC

About CWC Print E-mail


Carpetwise Contracts was established in 1980, initially dealing in the retail sector. Carpetwise entered the contract market in 1989 after winning several successive ongoing tenders. In 1998 after exceptional growth, Carpetwise Contracts Ltd went through a complete organisational re-structring in order to compete with the ever increasing demands of the commercial flooring market. As part of the re-structuring, new staff were recruited, purpose built offices and storage facilities erected and our identity modified. Now known as CWC (an abbreviation of Carpetwise Contacts Ltd) we also have a subsidiary company, CWC Distributors, who offer a wide range of commercial flooring brands including Interface, Karndean and Altro flooring products.

Our aim in this highly competitive market is to guarantee peace of mind as well as maintain our own high standard of service and installation. Operating from our offices in New Malden, Surrey, CWC is ideally located for any contracts in London and the Home Counties, although large contracts will be considered anywhere in the UK e.g currently undertaking contracts in Scotland, Wales and Midlands for multinational organisations. CWC are now in a position to expand and would welcome the opportunity of tendering for any flooring requirements you may have, no matter how large or small, wether it be wood, vinyl or carpet. We are currently installing floors in schools, offices, nursing homes, hospitals, pubs & clubs, retailoutlets, car dealerships and housing projects. "Why should I consider CWC?" I hear you say. To answer that question let me quote a statistic, over 80% of our work comes from repeat business with the other 20% coming from new clients and recommendations to others from our existing clients!


CWC continues to go from strength to strength, forging relationships with a variety of companies and re-enforcing successful relationships with our clients to provide an efficient and quality service for all. On the following pages you will find various examples of installations and the high level of service you can expect from CWC and our experienced, professional fitters.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to doing business with you and guarantee that you will not find a more competitive quote for quality installation anywhere else.

 
[+]
  • Increase font size
  • Decrease font size
  • Default font size